Natura Soy Massage Candles
Besides being safe & eco-friendly, one of the best things about soy wax is it’s lower melting temperature, so you can apply the wax directly to your skin.
This turns burning a candle into a beautiful, multi-stage experience - one that your body will thank you for.
Let the wax pool slowly build while enjoying the soothing aromatherapy scents - and then give your skin a special treat by massaging in the warm and nourishing oils.
These soy massage candles are made with a special blend of skin-nourishing oils including Shea, Hemp, Vitamin E, and Pure Essential Oils.
The gentle heat helps these healing and moisturizing oils penetrate deeper into your skin for a greater effect -- these babies work like magic for parched skin!
Massage candles are also not bad for adding a little extra spice to a special relationship ;)
Why Massage Candles:
- Enjoy the burn and then apply the wax directly to skin for a soothing massage experience!
- Great for spas, self care at home, and gifting some relaxation to a special someone
- Nourishing & natural ingredients rejuvenate your tired and parched skin
- Aromatherapy scents designed with relaxation in mind
- (Founders tip: try the “Breathe” scent to help clean up a stubborn winter cough)
- Sweet Dreams: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Vanilla & Chamomile
- Tropical Bliss: Key Lime and Coconut Oil
- Inspire: Geranium, Tangerine, Clary Sage
- Breathe: Eucalyptus, Peppermint & Tea Tree
- Burn time: (varies, depending on how much wax you use on your body)
- First: burn candle until soy wax pool extends to edges (apprx 30 mins).
- Blow out and wait until liquid wax reaches desired temperature.
- Slowly pour soy wax onto hands and then massage into skin as a soft calming moisturizing oil.
- Caution: wax may be hot, always cool to touch first.